Capstar (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea treatment
tablet for use in dogs and cats that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes.
A single dose of Capstar kills 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and
6 hours for cats, ridding your pet of these pesky parasites. Capstar is for
dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4
weeks of age or older. Key Features Capstar is for dogs, puppies, cats and
kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older.
Dosing Capstar is available in 2 dosages: Cats and dogs from 2 to 25 pounds
(11.4 mg) Dogs from 25.1 – 125 pounds (57 mg) Administration To give Capstar
tablets, place the oral tablet directly in your pet’s mouth or hide it in
food. Use with Other Medications If your pet is currently receiving a monthly
or longer-lasting flea preventative medication but still becomes infested with
fleas, it is safe to administer Capstar to address a flea infestation. Capstar
may also be used together with other products, including heartworm
preventatives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, deworming medications,
and shampoos. Re-infestations Capstar kills adult fleas on dogs and cats,
offering quick relief for your furry friend. While Capstar works fast to kill
adult fleas and alleviate a current infestation, a subsequent preventative
solution is recommended to prevent future re-infestations from any existing
flea eggs and larvae in the environment. If you notice more fleas have found
their way onto your dog or cat in the days following treatment, continue
treating your dog or cat with Capstar with up to one dose per day. Important
Safety Information Capstar is safe to use in puppies and kittens 4 weeks of
age and older, and 2 pounds of body weight or greater. Always read,
understand, and follow the label and use directions.
- FAST-ACTING FLEA TREATMENT: One oral flea tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes.
- TACKLE FLEA INFESTATIONS FAST: Give Capstar oral flea treatment and watch dead fleas fall off your pet.
- TREAT RE-INFESTATIONS FAST: If your pet gets re-invested with fleas, simply give another dose as often as once a day.
- WITHOUT A VET PRESCRIPTION: Flea treatment without needing a veterinarian prescription, administer this cat flea tablet orally to kill adult fleas fast.
- KILL ADULT FLEAS: Capstar oral flea treatment tablets (11.4 mg) are safe for cats and kittens from 2-25 lbs., four (4) weeks and older.
- Item model number : CA4920Y07AMZ2
- Date First Available : March 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : Sergeants – Pet Specialty Division
- Country of Origin : Switzerland
- Best Sellers Rank: #342 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) #4 in Cat Flea Drops
- #4 in Cat Flea Drops
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 22,481 ratings
We will ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.